You can create a new job or manage existing jobs from Organization administration -> Jobs or via the Excel add-in. The more information you register, the easier it is to create positions later.
You can also copy jobs from another job or a template and se the changes made on the job.
The sections in a job is:
- The General tab has name, short description of the job, a dropdown with the title the job gives, what the full-time equivalent is, and the maximum number of positions.
- Description is a textbox where you write the description of the job.
- Job Classification is where you set the function, job type and job family.
- Compensation contains all information about how the job should pay and the level it should be on.
- Skills is the section where you can add the skills needed for this job and the level you need for it.
- Certificates is where you register the certificates they need or should have for this job.
- Tests contains the tests the job requires
- Education says what type of education you should have for this job.
- Screenings is the section where you set what types of screening is required.
- Job tasks is where you register what type of tasks this job contains of.
- Areas of responsibility is the last section and is the section where you register what responsibilities this job has.