In October in connection with the October release, Microsoft released several functions in Attract that required a new type of license, the Comprehensive Hiring Add-on/SKU. There has been a lot of questions about this on the Microsoft Community, this post is a direct consequence of the lack of information on the license.
The new expanded capabilities which requires the new add-on is:
- Unlimited shareable named talent pools & global pools
- Job requisition workflow & additional rules
- Career site & job publishing
- Offer management
- Relevant jobs and candidates
- Compliance features & reporting
- LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect
- Enhanced dashboard (KPIs & summary data)
- Deeper administrative capabilities (templates, bulk processing, admin-governed security)
That is basically all the new cool functionalities for recruiting.
The picture below is a good overview to see what you get with and without the add-on.
How is the license calculated?
General Talent license:
You must have a minimum of 5 licenses, assigned depending on what task you have:
• HR pros/recruiters: Unified Operations/Dynamics 365 plan/Talent
• Hiring manager/employees: Team Members (or any Dynamics 365 USL that include Team Members use rights)
The Comprehensive hiring SKU:
Have a sufficient number of Talent comprehensive hiring (100 employee pack) add-ons to meet or exceed the number of employees on payroll.
If you are a company of under 1000 employees you have to buy the Tier 1 SKU to match your number of employees on payroll. You have to buy one pack per 100 employees, so if you have 350 employees you have to buy 4 packs of the Tier 1 SKU.
- 1-999 ($200 each pack of 100 employees)
- 1000-4999 ($150 each pack of 100 employees)
- 5000+ ($100 each pack of 100 employees)
These prices are all per month license.
If you wish to buy this licenses you have to contact your license partner or contact me directly as Point Taken AS (The company I work in) is a license partner.