In October in connection with the October release, Microsoft released several functions in Attract that required a new type of license, the Comprehensive Hiring Add-on/SKU. There has been a lot of questions about this on the Microsoft Community, this post is a direct consequence of the lack of information on the license.
The new expanded capabilities which requires the new add-on is:
- Unlimited shareable named talent pools & global pools
- Job requisition workflow & additional rules
- Career site & job publishing
- Offer management
- Relevant jobs and candidates
- Compliance features & reporting
- LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect
- Enhanced dashboard (KPIs & summary data)
- Deeper administrative capabilities (templates, bulk processing, admin-governed security)
That is basically all the new cool functionalities for recruiting.
The picture below is a good overview to see what you get with and without the add-on.
How is the license calculated?
General Talent license:
You must have a minimum of 5 licenses, assigned depending on what task you have:
• HR pros/recruiters: Unified Operations/Dynamics 365 plan/Talent
• Hiring manager/employees: Team Members (or any Dynamics 365 USL that include Team Members use rights)
The Comprehensive hiring SKU:
Have a sufficient number of Talent comprehensive hiring (100 employee pack) add-ons to meet or exceed the number of employees on payroll.
If you are a company of under 1000 employees you have to buy the Tier 1 SKU to match your number of employees on payroll. You have to buy one pack per 100 employees, so if you have 350 employees you have to buy 4 packs of the Tier 1 SKU.
- 1-999 ($200 each pack of 100 employees)
- 1000-4999 ($150 each pack of 100 employees)
- 5000+ ($100 each pack of 100 employees)
If you wish to buy this licenses you have to contact your license partner or contact me directly as Point Taken AS (The company I work in) is a license partner.